Are you looking to become an advocate for children's health and medical freedom? Here are some of the things the Indiana Health Choice Coalition are looking for help with:
1. Finding medical professionals from around the state of Indiana that support vaccine freedom of choice. We are creating a database to help parents across the state.
2. Watching out for schools and organizations that may be spreading misinformation about school vaccine requirements. It is our goal that all school corporations are providing parents with ALL information regarding Indiana law.
3. Finding attorneys in Indiana to add to our database that are familiar with vaccine laws that can help with vaccine injury, and civil disputes between parents on medical freedom/vaccination disagreements.
4. Help with the Indiana Health Choice Coalition Facebook page.
5. Help provide educational material and topics for any of our meetings.
6. If public advocacy is not the right fit for you at this time, you can still support our mission. Feel free to donate to our cause by clicking on the "Donate Now" button at the bottom of this page. At this time, donations are not tax deductible. Some of the items your donations will go towards include: public meeting expenses, website costs, library of books we want to make available for parents that attend the meetings, office supplies/postage, and attorney/accounting fees. We appreciate your support!
If you are able to help with any of the above items, or can think of any other ways to contribute, please send us a message below. We look forward to working with other advocates! It will take a village of people to protect our rights and medical freedom.
If you agree with our mission, your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals.